• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh F. O. Jr Autocleaning?

John L

I have read here a few times about how the Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Junior does not have an automatic cleaning feature. Page number 58 of the users guide/manual says that it does.

Which is correct?

FINBAR

I have read here a few times about how the Mutoh Falcon Outdoor Junior does not have an automatic cleaning feature. Page number 58 of the users guide/manual says that it does.

Which is correct?
John
The MUTOH, according to its manual will"occasionally carry out an automatic cleaning cycle" and leaves one with the option of doing a cleaning cycle as one wishes.
On a servicing vein---any ideas where I could obtain a service/maintainence manual for a Mutoh 38.
I have followed many "links" without success.

Any ideas as to why I have to regularly syringe the waste ink lines in order to draw inks to the heads?
Regards
Finbar

FINBAR

Compilla
thank you for the link and when I get the service book I will change the complete motor/capping station panel.
Regards
Finbar

John L

Finbar.. Thats what I read. So, if left on, how often would it clean itself? Does yours?

Compilla... Thats what I suspected. I have never heard this printer do anything periodically when left on for days at a time.

Thanks

Graphics2u

Which is correct?
John,
Not sure where you found that but my user manual says nothing about a auto cleaning and when I had that printer I know it didn't have an auto clean cycle. If you have it connected by a network cable there is a way to set up an a test print such as a just a 1/2" wide row of cmyk blocks. You can have windows automatically send the file via TCP\IP every 12 or 24 hrs or something like that. There was a thread about it recently.