• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62 Print Head Replacement

magman213

I need to replace both of my print heads for my Mutoh Falcon Outdoor 62 printer. Can these heads be replaced and calibrated without having a technician come to my printer. If so, where can I purchase the heads and a manual or instructions to perform the calibration process. :banghead:

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
www.cmykparts.com

A damn sight cheaper than the robber barons at CGI. And yes, you can replace them yourself, it's not rocket surgery.

rdm01

I wouldn't trust Calgraph with my toaster, much less my printer. I have had
two of their hacks cause nothing but trouble with a mutoh. The last
experience I had I told the guy to send me the parts and stay home, I would
do it myself. Worked out much better.

magman213

Thank you all very much for the responses. However I still did not get any replies regarding a service/repair manual. Does anyone know where I can obtain such a manual or at least instructions for the head replacement and calibration procedures?

S

Sign-Man Signs

cmykparts.com is the way to go. They sell a whole kit at aroung $700.00. Might as well replace all the other stuff at the same time.

gsi5150

head rank adjustment

is there anywhere i can get the details on the head rank adjustment for the falcon 62 i have tried everything i can and it is still a little off.

thank you for your time