• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Inks

MobileImpact

Whos got the best deal on Eco Solvent Ultra Inks. Also are any Mutoh people using any of the third party inks, either in bulk or cartridge and are you happy with them.

Thanks,

Kevin

kirkbedtelyon

I've been buying mine through SW. Stocked up when I bought my ValueJet since they give 10% off for 30 days. $59.95/cart. less 10%.

I haven't seen or heard of any after market Ultra Inks. Have you Goggled it?

I'd be interested in knowing if its available although I doubt I'd try it unless I heard some good things about it and the price was right.

KB

Gene@mpls

The last time I talked to Triangle they were working on it. When they have
Mild solvent for the Valuejet I may switch from my VersaCamm- but not before!

Jackpine

I used lavaink.com when they were eco solvent plus. They worked good. I was told that the Ultra inks were not compatible with the Plus inks, not so. I think Roland and Mutoh just wanted to get rid or their stock. I am using Ultra inks now and they are very good but the price went up. I get Ultra inks from Gregory. I will try Lavainks again.

rtallent69

ink

roland max ink is the same as mutoh ultra ink if you take apart an empty cart. they have the same little epson sticker and part number. So look for a 3rd party max ink also and it will work the same.

MobileImpact

I have been running the Lava Ultra inks ($36 a cartridge) I am currently running 3 of these cartridges (black, Magenta and LCyan) with 3 of the Mutoh Ultras. NO problems and prints great.

Kevin

rtallent69

inks

you keep taking the chip or card of sticker from the oem cart and put it on the 3 party ink. if you llok at mutohs oem cart. on the back side of where they put there ship is a cutout and a screw hole were roland places their chip they are all the same. When i put new ink in i just take the card off of the empty one and put it on the new one.

rtallent69

inks

they are dummy chips they just tell it that it has ink or has a cleaning cart but not levels pull your cart out and put it back in and it will show full again

Valentino

I had a phone call with a mutoh tech from the mutoh HQ and he said that the chips do hold memory of how many fires and cleanings the cartridge went through.

so I will stick to mutoh cartridges.