• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Jr hanging during print

John L

I print with Flexi 8 and a Mutoh Jr.

It shows rip finished 100%. Then starts to print.. printer starts moving side to side... Production manager shows 4% complete and then the printer stops printing. This is the second time in a row it has done the same thing.

The nozzle check runs fine. I am about to try another file to see if maybe the file is bad or something but it shouldnt be.

Any ideas?

John L

It just did it again. This time at 7%. It did physically print about 7% of the vinyl and then stopped. The data light keeps flashing on the printer. I try to wait it out but nothing else happens.

John L

Something is up with the stupid SEC print server. If I unplug it and plug it back in it prints. But the problem recurrs.

John L

I tried a different job file, rebooted, reset the SEH erver box, reset the network hub, all the same. Seems to be a communication issue but I am not sure about anything.

Anyone have any ideas on this?