• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh outdoor jr wont print color.

signsbykacie

I have a mutoh outdoor jr and i started having trouble with the colors not printing right, then it stopped printing cmy all together, so I changed the dampers and changes the maintence station, and I got it all together and filled the dampers and the cmy still wont fire. Any suggestions?

randya

On a Jr, first check your Quality/Speed options, if all 3 lights are lit you are in Black only (black draft mode only available on Jrs)

mci

ok so new updates, ink goes though the head with a syringe, so the seal is good, but it still wont print. where is the head board fuse located on this printer, can anyone provide me with a pic ,i tryed looked and have no luck. thanks!

Stealth Ryder

Great, cause otherwise Stealth Ryder would have probably been correct.

I am slipping in my old age, forgot about that on the Junior... Thanks randy for having my back...

There is a thread, search Head Fuse... I posted the picture...

Last edited: