• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Printhead

Modman

Basically need to replace my Mutoh vj1304 (dx5) print head and need to know where you folks recommend getting a replacement. Doing some looking around and all that does is make it somewhat confusing as the price range is quite huge. I have read where these are kinda finicky so want to do the replacement once and get back up and running again. Thanks in advance for any information

renegadeprints

I went with digiprint and was a nightmare and terrible support as well as half the items in stock were out of stock and didn't ship. Switched over to solventinkjet they had parts to me the next day and were more than helpful on the phone.

lbpalm

Basically need to replace my Mutoh vj1304 (dx5) print head and need to know where you folks recommend getting a replacement. Doing some looking around and all that does is make it somewhat confusing as the price range is quite huge. I have read where these are kinda finicky so want to do the replacement once and get back up and running again. Thanks in advance for any information
SolventInkJet in CO