• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh/Prismjet extra 38 part no. id please

VINYLIMAGEZ

So I was installing a new color print head on my prisimjet extra 38 today and this part that the head screws to at the bottom broke in tiny pieces while installing the new head, this is my 3 head I have installed and this time I %*&ked it up overtightend it :(, I have looked at the manual for a part number but no luck, I have atached a picture with the part, it's the one inside the red circle, does anybody know the past number? or where can I buy this part? I'm calling cmykparts tomorrow hopefully Victor has it, Thanks!!!!

VINYLIMAGEZ

mutohpart.jpg

ncpdfsb

i dont know the part number BUT if you can not find the part at cmykparts check out "atlanticcomp.com" they have quite a few parts machines. i believe they also sell on the ebay under user name "er1224" good luck!

MacDaddy

Part Number DE-33594, give me until tomorrow and I'll get you the proper name for that part... I do not have a list with me at the moment, just know the part number for some odd reason... Guess I need another beer.

ncpdfsb

did i mention "MACDADDY" may know that part number? :notworthy:
macdaddy i need a versacamm dealer service manual for a vp30...i sent you a pm..can u help?

Part Number DE-33594, give me until tomorrow and I'll get you the proper name for that part... I do not have a list with me at the moment, just know the part number for some odd reason... Guess I need another beer.

MacDaddy

Very Good VINYLIMAGES, glad you are getting what you need.... Useless information is only useless until someone has a need for it huh...

I will be sending you (ncpdfsb) a PM on the VP30 manual tomorrow after I get my paws on it...........