• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

my reds are coming out yellow??...

82R909

Any help?
It printed fine yesterday I start printing today its like a whole new machine

Thanks in advanced

njsigns

Are you printing any magenta? The reason I ask is I recently had cross contamination on the Y/M head on my Roland (a block of pure magenta was printing orange) which then lead to no magenta at all. I replaced the captops and wipers and everything was fine (well first I did some head soaking and ripped the machine apart, but I feel ok with doing that).

I bought captops, wipers, dampers and ink - but I only replaced the captops and wipers, I bought the dampers just in case - and I can always use ink, but I also read about ink feeding backward through the lines back to the cartridges - so I also had them "just in case".

I purchased from a fellow member (Robert M) and I must say I received my order rather quickly and for a very reasonable price - he was a Merchant Member at the time...

Good luck! I searched for hours to an answer to my problem - and it really just came down to me feeling comfortable diagnosing, having the confidence to take the machine apart and having a bit of good luck I suppose.

Gene

82R909

Thanks Gene, and yes its magenta that will not print. But i will look into that thanks for your response.

82R909

Well I just finished doing wat a friend of mine told me... do a complete clean on it and pump up and hope for the best ... and it worked of course a lot of ink later but im good with that