• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mystery Machine!

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Bay window buses are crap. The DESIRABLE ones are the splitties with the two piece flat front windshields. They quit making them in '67. It's at the top of my bucket list to own one again someday. Merrit Graphics dangled a carrot in front of me by telling me he had one stored in a barn somewhere he would sell me for a reasonable price. Next thing ya know, someone filled his head with the notion that what he had was worth a fortune and he never mentioned it to me again. He said they were going to do a restoration on it. I advised him people are picky about restorations and he'd better have someone who knows what they're doing take it on. Again, never heard back from him. Enough time has passed for the project to have been completed twice. I wonder how it's going?

mopar691

608 698 xxxx- thanks leif .....................

Did Leif Garrett get fired from Worlds Dumbest whatever and trying to raise capitol again?

Last edited:

OldPaint

@ $900 i would need a close look at how much RUST is on it. being a northern clim vehicle, & a 1977, it will not be rust free))))

CheapVehicleWrap

thats why you need to wrap it!! keep the thing together as your driving along!

Absolutely!

Often times I'm asked "how will it hold up?" and the standard response is "it will hold up to about 40 lbs. of metal and rust from dragging on the pavement depending on how many times we wrap around it".

Gives a whole new meaning to rust protection.