• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Name everything wrong with this sign

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Hemphill is deep in the backwoods... Last I was in that area I was doing tech service work, had no cell phone coverage and the BUSINESS I had to visit had dial-up internet.. this was about 3 years ago.

fozzie

and here i thought you were talking about how hard it was to see F-150 on the truck until i read the other comments....

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
This is not an old sign that has sagged overtime...this was installed like this...guess they forgot the level

20190816_074023.jpg

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Hey tex...... did you get a new camera, yet ?? If not, I'd say most of this stuff is caused by your cheap a$$ camera and little lens.

At least it does look perpendicular to the ground.....

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good thing I saw the "hand" up for stop and the guy in front of you, brake lights on, cause I thought you were tailgating.................. :confused:

Johnny Best

Well a sign needs to attract attention and it got Tex noticing it.
I bet the conversation went something like this... “well just put it up the best you can”.

RandomPrintGuy

This kinda work ethic is fine until you want another customer and you show them this picture...
Toyota sells the most cars for a reason