• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nash Screws CM Punk AGAIN!!!!

Mosh

OMG, the main event of RAW, the best part was Cena came out and threw his shirt in the crowd and they threw it back...TWICE!!! The REAL fans just think Cena is a company shill being shoved down thier throats. Anyways, I can't get Nash messing with C.M. punk two times. I think that HHH has to have something to do with it after all the stuff Punk said about HHH's family (especialy Steph). I know it is all politics, but come on, lets have a fair match. Del Rio is NOT a good champion for the WWE, I hope he loses to that shill Cena, at least he has good moves.

iSign

same difference Wayne :wink:

EDWARD JONES SCREWS ADDIE'S FAMILY
OMG, the main event of COPYRIGHT THREAD, the best part was mrs. jones came out and threw her hat's in the crowd and they threw them back...TWICE!!! The REAL fans just think Edward is a company shill being shoved down thier throats. Anyways, I can't get Addie messing with Advertizit two times. I think that Adtechia.com has to have something to do with it after all the stuff Ms. Jones said about Addie's family (especialy Jason's wife). I know they are all "Realtor star's", but come on, lets have a fair match. Edward is NOT a good champion for the ART (As Realty Turns), I hope he loses to that shill Addie, at least he is a good sport.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
All professional sports are fixed -- wrestling, hockey, football, baseball, basketball, track... everything.

well, except Roller Derby....