• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NBM Show in Charlotte NC

10sacer

NBM Show

Uhhh.. i live here in Charlotte and have been to the show for the past 4 years and it has dwindled down to nothing but t-shirts, clip art and trophies.

We walked the entire show last year in 15 minutes and laughed on our way in and out of the door.

If you are wondering of the comparison beween this show and ISA or SGIA - there is no comparison. An international show vs. a regional show is like comparing single A baseball to the major leagues.

I think regional shows can be great when you get better vendor participation, but times is tough and most guys try to get more bang for thier show buck at the bigger shows. i wouldn't be surprised to see ISA and SGIA combine at some point. The seminars at SGIA recently sucked wind.

If you are coming to Charlotte anyway - enjoy all that has been posted in the way of things to do and see and don't hold this show against us.

SM

auto accents sc

I received an email from NBM regarding registration. If someone hasn't registered yet they gave these instructions to have the fee waived. Registration” self-serve kiosks at the convention center. Use source code 10EML8 and the $10 exhibit hall admission fee will be waived!

FrankenSigns.biz

Anyone coming into Charlotte who wants to drop by my place and talk shop is welcome to do so. I'll be at the show on Saturday. As for things to do uptown, check out RiRa's. It's a seemingly authentic Irish pub. One of my favorite watering holes.