• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NCAA, NBA & NHL Swag...who's got a boat load?

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Just wondering about all the people that were geared up to print t-shirts and the myriad of assorted NCAA, NBA and NHL swag...

Months of planning and going out on a financial limb to procure contracts and inventory, and now this.

Any S101 member horror stories out there? I have to believe that the travel, hospitality and residual industries (restaurants, gas stations, etc...) are not having a good day today.

JB

Christian @ 2CT Media

We deal with alot of event companies... From carnivals, to banks, to vendors, to expos... They are all in panic mode. 1 client of mine just lost close to 50 million dollars on the closure of Houston Rodeo.

Christian @ 2CT Media

It's a 400+ million dollar event for Houston.

There was a statistic I saw earlier today, that over 100 Billion Dollars in events have been cancelled. This panic is going to cause a tidal wave of economic failure, all over misplaced fear.