• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need A Frame hinges

SCOTTD

I have a bunch of A fram signs to make and I need a supplier for the pre-made hinges you see on sandwich boards.

anybody know of one?

thanks Scott

blackicefx

not to sound like a smarta$$ but I've seen lots of shops simply use Lowe's long arm and flush hinges. *shrug* I'm sure lots of sign suppliers have them but why not see what your local hardware store sells?

Matthew
BlackIceFX

OldPaint

not to sound like a smarta$$ but I've seen lots of shops simply use Lowe's long arm and flush hinges. *shrug* I'm sure lots of sign suppliers have them but why not see what your local hardware store sells?

Matthew
BlackIceFX
thats TO LOGICAL))))))
i buy mine there.....and i use 2 regular door hinges!!!!! if you want to spend money get the GOOD BALL BEARING BRASS ONES)))))

SCOTTD

Thanks!!

Hey smarta$$ that is a great idea!! I don't know why I didn't think of that.. Serously thanks for the idea.. this forum is great ...

have a great day

cOrKinSA

Don't forget to also buy some chain by the foot while your there so you can screw it to the sides to prevent it from falling flat.
We often just buy the rinky-dink black coated kind.