• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need a large outdoor letter -- alternatives?

petesign

Client calls us, they are changing brands of the material they sell, and their own logo. Right now, there's an artificial stucco exterior, and their old logo is shaved into the material. They want us to remove that logo, and replace it with another one.

Right now, we're thinking about going the gemini route with acrylic... but the new "logo" has 16 plain letters... 16 letters at 40" tall is going to run a fortune. I know there's no way they are going to go for that. Any other suggestions?

Thanks a million!
-Pete

SignManiac

CNC 1/2" PVC router cut letters, and then texture right over the entire letter and paint. Then screw to wall with counter sunk tap cons, and do a little touch up.

Edited to say, and there's no way he's going to get off cheap either way.

Billct2

If the current logo is cut into the stucco are you going to have to have the whole area resurfaced?