• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need a layout done correctly for new Century 21 rebrand

rjssigns

Jesus Christ wtf is wrong with some of you.

I come from a time where things "may" have to be altered to work in some situations. maybe Im too lax but I dont sit and read every document of a freaking guideline. It was their logo and their colors and it worked on the monument we had to deal with, there were not other options. maybe I should have said......."Due to the guidelines of the art we are going to have to order a whole new monument, because Im Bruce and I follow the rules to a "T". Layout I do reflect what choices we have to work with with signage we have. personally for me, I hate that sign, it is very awkward but that broker is a damn good dude and di what I had to

You are given a choice in this business, you can make something work and skew the lines or dont do do the d@mn job at all. Now, you are questioning if the broker got approval of the f@cking sign. Some of you just dont stop, some of you need to be attorneys because signs obviously bore you

It is obvious you don't understand the people ripping your work. They turn out nothing but absolute perfection on a daily basis. The amount of perfectness coming out of their shops would make daVinci rethink his life. Lowly sign guys like you and I could not possibly comprehend their godlike level of sign makery.