• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need advice to clean corrugated sheets

printunl2

I am currently printing on a Mimaki JFX 500 - Material is Matra Plast 4mm White Corrugated Plastic. I am using my corrugated plastic profile and running at a 600x600 resolution. I have tried cleaning with denatured alcohol and 91% isopropyl alcohol (only one I can obtain at the moment because of pandemic). The sheets are in cases but this is now the 3rd case I have run into this issue. And I can't seem to find a solution to clean these sheets so it prints better.

Attachments

• 61653470531__6E4650C4-872C-4F3C-81C8-C41F3A662DA2.JPG
    61653470531__6E4650C4-872C-4F3C-81C8-C41F3A662DA2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 219
  • IMG_5875.jpg
    IMG_5875.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 181

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Is it printing that way or are they not curing and sticking a little to each other ??

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
That looks like its from the mill and a mechanical issue in the manufacturing. Not even fingerprints or swipes of hands. Have you tried another brand of coroplast? Looks like a bad batch of sheets.

printunl2

Is it printing that way or are they not curing and sticking a little to each other ??
It is showing up when printing. I assume this is from prior to being delivered to me. Not stored properly. Looks like maybe stick together when transported or packaged

printunl2

That looks like its from the mill and a mechanical issue in the manufacturing. Not even fingerprints or swipes of hands. Have you tried another brand of coroplast? Looks like a bad batch of sheets.
I usually get it on a pallet and have never run into this issue. I assumed that but wasn't sure as I have never seen it this bad. I am going to have to go through other cases and send back to my vendor I guess