• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Need an expers wholsaler that can manufacture a large flexface sign

Big Rice Field

Electrical/Architectural Sign Designer
I am working on a huge pylon sign design that has a face so large that I want to use a flexface system. I need a wholesale sign shop that can fabricate this component of the sign. The sign cabinet is 9'-81/2" tall, 20'-0" wide and is shaped like a squashed tombstone with a curved top portion which is an arc.


New Member
I would look to Indy Imaging - I've used them in the past for flex face and they do a great job.