• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Flexi Sign Program

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
What happens if lightning strikes your computers.....NOT LIKELY
I'll fire up an older one.

What happens if a car drives through your shop.....NOT LIKELY
Not possible.

What happens if a tornado destroys your shop.....RARE, happend to me. I survived, so did my business.
Home owners insurance and my offline backup.

What happens if you have a heart attack.....POSSIBLE, happened to me. I survived, changed my habits.
Wife and kids get rich or deal with me for a few more years or decades.

What happens if terrorist invade your city.....NOT LIKELY. Too many red necks here, we'd destroy them.
Same here.

What happens if a new sign shop opens right next door to you....LIKELY. Better keep up or you loose.
Not worried, Been around a while. They come and go...

What happens if Adobe goes out of business.....NOT LIKELY.
Use CS 5

What happens if SAI goes out of business....NOT LIKELY.
Keep using Flexi 10 w/ my dongle so I can use the program.

What happens if there is no SIGNS 101 to complain on....OMG I don't want to think about it.
No one is complaining, It's just a forum with different opinions mark...

mrugen

What happens if.....

I DO get it Mike, serious I do....just trying to show that there are alternatives and one of them is to simply deal with reality. Of course its about profit, of course there are alternatives. I appreciate opinions. Just sharing mine. Love this place!:rock-n-roll:

bernie

Low monthly payments is about the same to me as buying a new car and the payments are low ... because you're on a
lease. This cloud thing is no more than the right to lease their software. I am not impressed with the cloud and when
one figures out the cost over many years, your low payments has become a rather expensive expense.

I've used flexi sign for years. Am not going the cloud route. I am checking into other programs that will allow me to own
my own disk / dongle.

Bernie

player

I DO get it Mike, serious I do....just trying to show that there are alternatives and one of them is to simply deal with reality. Of course its about profit, of course there are alternatives. I appreciate opinions. Just sharing mine. Love this place!:rock-n-roll:

When you talk someone into signing up for Flexi subscription, to you get paid your commission every month forever as well?

Imakesigns

LXI solftware at signwarehouse is the same and I would also hit the insternet for used flexi programs. I am going to avoid the cloud as long as I can

run as far as you can from signwarehouse!!! horrible service, no tech support, the list goes on.

S11930

If memory serves me

Didn't flexi have a server crash over a weekend and on monday morning you couldn't access parts of the program. That was nightmare. Thinking it was your computer doing all the restores, re-installs and than finding out it was a server crash

gabagoo

Out of curiosity, just what is the monthly subscription rate? Is it endless? Does the subscription cover the cost of the software or is it an add on to the $$$ you spend on the initial purchase of said software?

I am a Flexi user for print only but have not upgraded to any Cloud service. Hopefully Signlab won't go this way