• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need font help

Hi,
I'm new to this site and I was wondering if someone can help me out finding a font. I have a piture of what i need in a jpeg. Am I able to put the jpeg on here? I can't seem to fiqure it out. If someone could help me with this I would really appreciate it.
Thank you,
Designs by Stacy

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Click on Post Reply and scroll down to the blue area named Additional Options.

Look for a button named Manage Attachments and click it. this brings up a fairly standard upload dialog which will allow you to browse on your hard drive to locate and select the file.

The file can be no larger than 800 x 800 pixels and if it is a JPG must be in RGB color mode.

This is the sample.

Attachments

• paul.jpg
    paul.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 125

Dave Drane

I believe that is a Sign DNA font called "Smoothy". Dave Simpson has them for sale, and I don't think he'd be too impressed if a person buys them and then gives them away. he is a nice guy to do biz with and when I have bought a set in the past he has thrown an extra in for free.

Thank you everyone for helping me out with this font. I will get in touch with Dave. Looks like he has some pretty awesome fonts!!

Thanks again,

Designs by Stacy