• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help, and Signs365.com is down?

jkdbjj

Hi, my laminator is down, and I was going to order some graphics from signs365, but they seem to be down.

It is a simply job of a logo for two pickup truck doors and logo for a tailgate.

Could anyone help me out by print, lam and cut and ship this to me?

If you are able please PM me or give me a call at 980-875-7178. It is a good customer, even though this job is tiny. I would love to keep him happy.

jkdbjj

Problem Solved, thanks to Gino. Appreciate the help.

At the time 365 was down for the count. I see it is up now. I did get someone on here to help already, so thanks everyone for the help.

As to the Big Squeegie, I do have several of them, but still to date, I have not had great success laminating and actually have the silvering disappear. It always stays for me.

HulkSmash

I do have several of them, but still to date, I have not had great success laminating and actually have the silvering disappear. It always stays for me.

You're not the only one.. i would never lam with that thing.. mounting is nice..

jkdbjj

Dude,

You shoulda just called me... I have everything you need here.

SM
I know you are the king of flatbed printing, I just wouldn't think to call someone directly for such a small job, so I thought I would post it on here. Next time I know better, thanks. I'd like to come by just to see what's going on up there. Maybe we can do lunch sometime soon.

Signs 365

Hi, my laminator is down, and I was going to order some graphics from signs365, but they seem to be down.

It is a simply job of a logo for two pickup truck doors and logo for a tailgate.

Could anyone help me out by print, lam and cut and ship this to me?

If you are able please PM me or give me a call at 980-875-7178. It is a good customer, even though this job is tiny. I would love to keep him happy.

We apologize for the inconvenience and are glad that you were able to get the job produced. As always it is a pleasure dealing with you and we hope to work with you in the future. We were experiencing major technical difficulties earlier that threw us for a loop. We are currently up and are working diligently to make sure that this kind of thing never happens again. Your business is important to us and your ability to get your signs quickly and efficiently is our priority. All services including same day production are live. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further concerns.