• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help. Chinese xp600 UV Flatbed Printer Problems

Print1

Tech for your cutter, printer & logistics needs
That was all the rage back then lol. We work on them frequently. As time goes on and the lack of support gets less and less it has become a popular machine

netsol

That was all the rage back then lol. We work on them frequently. As time goes on and the lack of support gets less and less it has become a popular machine
i bought my first smc4 from a bankruptcy in kansas city, i think. i always like to get a deal...
the lmk was $300 from hyatt, as were the additional fonts

truthfriend7

Here's an example of what I'm struggling with now. You can watch from 6:50 on. Basically I am flash jetting a brand new xp600 head with UV cleaner. Then I add brand new white ink and the ink almost entirely quits flowing. Could be a bad head, bad ink, bad software setup or other voodoo. When I attempt to print I don't see anything coming out whatsoever.

truthfriend7

I finally got it working today! Ended up needing to carefully force ink into each of the printheads with a syringe just to make sure there was a nice curtain flowing in each channel. Then sucked/purged all the dampers and ran the cleaning cycle. Had to load ink and clean a few more times to get little bits of trapped air out of the system. Also had to make sure the capping stations had a good seal. Found out my white ink stirrer had a bad connector. Fixed that and now the white ink is getting stirred which seems to be helping. We will see what tomorrow brings but It's so nice to be working again today. Thanks for the help guys!