• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Opening File!

Graphics2u

Can anyone help me in opening .eps File??????? They sent it to me and I can't open it correctly in Flexi or Illustrator. They tell me it works fine in Photoshop but I don't have that. Supposed to have been created in Illustrator 10, but I don't think so because I've got CS2 and it don't work.

Maybe Photoshop will.

They have sent it to me twice and doesn't work either time.

I can't attach a .eps file to this post so if you would be able to help me PM me and I can email it to you.

I appreciate any help you can give!!!

Graphics2u

Tried that

Have them zip the file before sending it to you. It may be getting corrupted during transmission.

Asked them to do that but they didn't know how to zip it! It's for a University in Louisiana, and they don't know how to zip a file!?!?!?

Shovelhead

Try this with the university......

Asked them to do that but they didn't know how to zip it! It's for a University in Louisiana, and they don't know how to zip a file!?!?!?

MORON....RIGHT CLICK ON THE FILE AND SEND TO COMPRESSED FOLDER!!!!
:cool1: :Welcome:

Graphics2u

Thanks for everyone's Help

But apparently the file is corrupt. I'll see if I can walk them through a zip File!!!:Big Laugh