• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help! Strange issue between FineCut and CG-130 SR3

jimmmi

Hello, after installing Finecut 9 v.3.0 to a new PC with Core 21, all of a sudden my CG-130 SR3 started having strange behaviour. Although it recognises the material length correctly on the screen, finecut is able to see everything as 55cm/ 22" length maximum. For example if i load a 54" roll, select 3 pinch rollers, Mimaki screen shows the correct material length, finecut sheet size shows 55cm/22". And i am not able to cut anything bigger than this.
Everything worked perfectly fine before installing Finecut to the new pc.
For me looks like Finecut or Mimaki Driver issue, as everything worked perfectly before the new PC and the cutter recognises the correct length every time.
Has anyone encountered something like this?

Rbocana

Hello. Have you checked the Plot Dialog tab?

FineCut 9 Dialog Mac.png

Rbocana

I am using FineCut 9 for Adobe Illustrator with the same machine as yours and have no issues.
It could be with your Corel app. Best to address this with Corel or Mimaki support. Best of luck!

jimmmi

I reset the cutter, tried other PC, tried Corel and Illustrator, same thing happens. It happened suddenly after transporting it to other shop. I dont think has to do with transporting it. Was working perfectly fine.
I am using FineCut 9 for Adobe Illustrator with the same machine as yours and have no issues.
It could be with your Corel app. Best to address this with Corel or Mimaki support. Best of luck!