• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help with flexisign compatibilitiy

hey Im a newbie who had LXI working with my R19 vinyl express cutter. I bought a used version of Flexisign 8.5 for a great price so I can make higher quality signs

but I am having REAL trouble finding a driver setup in production manager that works with my cutter. Any suggestions where to download a driver patch or a generic cutter that may work for me? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for your help!

John

Jim Doggett

hey Im a newbie who had LXI working with my R19 vinyl express cutter. I bought a used version of Flexisign 8.5 for a great price so I can make higher quality signs

but I am having REAL trouble finding a driver setup in production manager that works with my cutter. Any suggestions where to download a driver patch or a generic cutter that may work for me? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks for your help!

John

Hi John,

Older versions of Flexi have no drivers for R Series cutters. But the LXi Apprentice that came with your R Series cutter does indeed have drivers for the Vinyl Express R19.

So you could either design in Flexi and cut with LXi Apprentice or upgrade Apprentice to Master or Master Plus.

Best Regards,