• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need help with font

rockongraphix

any help trying to find out this font , would be great.

:thankyou: thanks for any help

Michael
Rockongraphix
:signs101: :cool1:

Attachments

• endless.jpg
    endless.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 137

iSign

no idea here either... but it is a saturday.

Have you tried opening in photoshop, converting to greyscale, bumping the contrast to get true black & white inverting to black text on white background, then attempting to un-distort it back to straight & true letter forms? You may need to vectorize it before being able to un-distort it, then you can save back to a small .jpg & upload to whatthefont.com

That is what I would usually do before posting here looking for assistance. Or for sure after posting here if nobody gets it right off the bat. Many times, if you don't get a match, you may get another font with similar characteristics, so you can save that results page & show your client what effort you have put into locating it.

rockongraphix

Thanks guys, customer finaly let me know what the font was Dumbledor , doug i will try that one next time , thanks for the advice.

Michael
Rockongraphix