• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Need Help With Masonry Identification

Kimberly Hiles

DarkerKat
Client set us the attached reference photos for a job, I'm trying to identify what material is used for the bases on these signs. Masonry is not my area of expertise but I want to be able to accurately preview the base on proofs and have the ability to explain to our mason what product we are looking for. Our masonry-heavy signs in the past have been brick or stone with precast caps so this is all I am familiar with. Not sure if this is marble, fancy concrete, or something completely different. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Exterior_Sign_Inspiration_2.pdf
    439.1 KB · Views: 169
  • Exterior_Sign_Inspiration.pdf
    85.4 KB · Views: 183

shoresigns

Not exactly my area of expertise and the photos are pretty low-res, but it sure looks like plain old concrete to me.

mfatty500

Kinda looks like marble, or maybe it is just exposed agg concrete, or it could have been ground down also, to expose the aggregate