• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with pricing?

SignManiac

Does anyone know what I should charged for these plaques and should I give the Reverend a quantity discount plus a religious discount?

Thanks

clark
Phone: 775 252 9927
Email: clarkbutler2g00@gmail.com

los angeles, 90008

Questions/Comments:
Hello Owner/Manager My name is Rev Clark Butler I am with the Presbyterian Church of God And I will like to Order a Product Call engraved tplaque or Engrave to ship it to Presbyterian Church in Ghana And I need the Price of the Sizes below: 5\"x7\": 20 Pieces 6\"x8\": 20 Pieces 8\"x10\": 20 Pieces 10.5\"x13\": 20 Pieces 12x15\": 20 Pieces I need the Artwork of the Plaques or the engraved to be (God Is Good)And i want the engrave to be brass and also Can you get Back to me with the Price for Each,Plus Tax But Without Shipping Cost or if you dont have this product i want to know what type of product do you sell or make as well so or you can give me your website so that i can go there and select the product that i want please.. Can you email me Back with the your Phone Number and your Address Asap,I will be waiting for your prompt reply. WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT AND ARE YOU THE OWNER ? PLEASE ADVISE REV BUTLER CLARK

Matt-Tastic

i think what were saying is:

"Please god say you're joking about taking this job!"

i'd just ask him for a check up front and then never do anything. cosmic equality and all.

Bradster941

Send him a price and include this contact information

Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001
(202) 324-3000

RebeckaR

Is it Rev Clark Butler or Rev Butler Clark? He has it both ways in the letter.

I think you should donate it. Just get his shipping information and tell him that you'll donate the plaques and the shipping.
And... you feel that this is such a worthy cause that you'd like to fly over and help him further his ministry.
Give him your flight number so that he can meet you and your 10 children at the airport. Of course, you'll be expecting them to provide you and your family with a place to live and a moderate income while in the service of his church.

SignManiac

Are you guys suggesting this might be a scam or some kind of fraud? I would never expect this from a reverend?