• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with this font

iSign

custom drawn!

I suggest you snag the jpg off the net... rotate & distort a little to get it more lined up on the page & then try half a dozen fonts with a number 8 forced waaayy wider then it was designed... I would bet you could find one that gets you over halfway there & adding a line, deleting a few nodes... Done! (if you are pretty good with digitizing... skip the 8 & just draw the whole thing)

If you hoped for some other letters... I'd tell the client they don't exist.

rcpuller1

isign--- thanks for the repsonse. i am such a newbie here in the sign world and only do this as a project for midget football leagues and such...all i do is basic window decals and such for parnets and teams, so what you have described is way beyond me LOL.....Heck i only use the Dr stika program that came with my cutter so if someone could try and replicate that letter B for me in black on a white background i would appreciate it more then one would know

iSign

had 5 minutes waiting for my last print of the night to finished up so I can go home... got the B done for you & now my print is done too...

I'll show you a jpg, but I'll see what happens when I try to attach an .eps file also.

Ok, can't iupload the .eps file the way I attach a .jpg, but I "zipped" it up & uploaded it to my server... so click HERE and it will start downloading from my site.

(ou know how to "extract a file from a zip file right? It's easy if your using Windows XP, or if you have WinZip)

Attachments

• peewee.jpg
    peewee.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 79

rcpuller1

isign

That looks great and i dont have a problem getting the file extracted...i do however have a question for you...is it possible to switch the colors around for me... black on white instead of the white B....thanks bro i appreciate it alot

imaSIGNr

If you now have an eps file you should be able to change the color yourself. You may have to ungroup it first.

rcpuller1

Renfro,

FYI, i am NOT in the business of sign making. I am a paramedic that uses my cutter to make small decals for sports teams. If you look at the numbers of posts I have, you can tell i am a 100% newbie, hence the reason I signed up at SIGNS 101. I may be the oddball here, but this is not a source of income for me, instead I usually donate my time so that the younger kids can make money to help their teams. Dont worry though, in given time, I will learn the process of using Corel and AI...If you want to berate me for being a newbie, go ahead, but if I remember right we were all newbies at one time...Thanks for your help