• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need help with VG 540

Cloudgraphics

We are located in San Francisco/CA, we have a VG540 that still function well but we don't use it much, so we want to see if anyone interested to buy it?
Or if any one know where we can sell the machines, any information, we are much appreciate :D

Thank you all!
This is a amazing platform! I'm so glad I found it.

Attachments

• ROLAND VG 540.JPG
    ROLAND VG 540.JPG
    513.8 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    582.3 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    393 KB · Views: 89

Cloudgraphics

How much do you want for it?

Pat
I think something around 5k will be good for us, it's still all well functioning, and we have updated to TR2 ink, also you can pick it up with the ink. Do you know anyone in California interested to buy and resell Roland printer? ::)

Patco

I think something around 5k will be good for us, it's still all well functioning, and we have updated to TR2 ink, also you can pick it up with the ink. Do you know anyone in California interested to buy and resell Roland printer? ::)
Can you post a video of it running? Also doing a test print?

Cloudgraphics

Just did test print and vinyl print & cut this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_8952.jpg
    IMG_8952.jpg
    403.7 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_8955.jpg
    IMG_8955.jpg
    436.9 KB · Views: 83

Cloudgraphics

The print video file is too big, can not upload it, if anyone interested, I'm happy to email you.
Anyone interest to get a functioning well ROLAND VG540 Printer & Cutter and make some money immediately, please contact me :D

Attachments

• IMG_8951.jpg
    IMG_8951.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 84