• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need idea and/or someone to make them

toodark

I live near a military base and have a customer that wants something the size of a dollar bill printed for a trading. His unit wants this instaed of a trading coin. Any ideas of material that will hold up over time and can be printed front/back?

EricRamse

How many?

You might be able to use Rite-In-The-Rain through a digital copier/printer, then trim to size. It's fairly tear resistant and holds up to weathering well.

J Hill Designs

looks like tyvek according to google, and i have no idea

you can customize your paper wallet, so I'm sure some printing process works, just not sure how they do it

toodark

yeah thats tyvek by the roll - 10mil shouldnt be too thick...maybe have em send ya samples

Yea, then I have to work on my doublesided technique. Trying to decide if it is worth it. I would be their lifesave if I can do it though, guess they have looked everywhere and nobody wants it.

Circleville Signs

There's a reason no one wants it. It's a difficult, time consuming, low paying job.

I don't think I'd touch it for less than $400-500, personally.

toodark

There's a reason no one wants it. It's a difficult, time consuming, low paying job.

I don't think I'd touch it for less than $400-500, personally.

I have told the guy now 3 times I dont want it. HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Guess he does not understand that I dont want it. Maybe I will shoot him a huge quote like you said and if he bites guess it will be worth my time

EricRamse

I have told the guy now 3 times I dont want it. HE KEEPS COMING BACK. Guess he does not understand that I dont want it. Maybe I will shoot him a huge quote like you said and if he bites guess it will be worth my time

How many total pieces is it? If you've got a local vendor for Rite In The Rain (Xpedx should carry it), get a sample of it and test it out. I could be a piece of cake job. I ran a lot of RITR paper when i was in the Pacific Northwest and it rocks.

toodark

How many total pieces is it? If you've got a local vendor for Rite In The Rain (Xpedx should carry it), get a sample of it and test it out. I could be a piece of cake job. I ran a lot of RITR paper when i was in the Pacific Northwest and it rocks.

We have one in town, will have to give it a try.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
For that small amount, why don't you buy a few games of Obamopoly and use that useless money ??

Please don't delete this picture, cause it's just a funny and nothing more.......

Attachments

• obamopoly.jpg
    obamopoly.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 75