• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need large images for Lift chair and mobility scooter

signmeup

I need some stock images for a lift chair and a personal mobility scooter. Preferably with no background. I can't find any big enough to blow up for the side of a van. They'll need to be about 2.5 feet high for printing. The company that makes them was clueless. Here is a sample of each: ( the brand is Pride if that helps)

Attachments

• PrideLiftChair.JPG
    PrideLiftChair.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 50
  • PrideScooterSm.jpg
    PrideScooterSm.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 44

signmeup

no high-res camera handy? I imagine your client has inventory on site.
Yeah... taking product shots of items this size is out of the budget.
I just discovered you can do a Google image search and specify "large images". This worked a treat. I found what I needed. Thanks for looking. :thumb:

signmeup

Would product shots of smaller items be cheaper?
Yes. I can take a great product shot of a coffee mug on my light table in pretty short order. I don't have a studio setup for large items with the seamless white paper, strobes etc.

Locals Find!

Yes. I can take a great product shot of a coffee mug on my light table in pretty short order. I don't have a studio setup for large items with the seamless white paper, strobes etc.

A cheap trick I have used instead of the white paper is get a good thick white sheet. Costs you about $50.00 at most linen stores. Set it up with a couple of pieces of pcv made into supports and your good to go. Then you can photoshop the background off. For lighting visit any hardware store and you can get those portable clamp on lamps for about $10 each. If you need to strobe them pick up a couple of strobe buttons. (The kind you use around halloween, you put them between the bulb and the contact and screw the bulb in) If you need to diffuse the the light a couple of sheets of heavy wax paper rubber banded around the fixture works well.

Learned all these tricks from a photographer buddy of mine who is also a cheapskate. Was amazing how many big jobs he got even with his home made contraptions.