• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Manual for Graphix Advantage

Michaeln

Hi All,

I'm new to this site and am not involved in the Sign industry but I have a friend who is however does not have internet access. He is involved in creating tombstones and has recently purchased a second hand (used)system for creating the tombstone graphics and text. The system is a MUTOW SC-650 plotter/cutter and Gerber Scientific Products Composer Application - Graphix Advantage V6.21.5. Everything came but the manual for Graphix Advantage and I have failed to date to locate a copy online.

I am looking for your help, please. I emailed the Gerber support but have not received a reply to date.

Michael

beckys

Mike,
GA is a very old outdated version. You probably won't even get a response from Gerber.
I have old manuals around here, I'll look and see if I can locate a close version of it.

Michaeln

Mike,
GA is a very old outdated version. You probably won't even get a response from Gerber.
I have old manuals around here, I'll look and see if I can locate a close version of it.

Many thanks. I realise it is old but it is ideal for my friend's use as when it is set up it will be performing totally repatitive work.

Tony Teveris

I have some older documents and a PDF in electronic form from GA 6.21 and 2.1. If you want send me your email address and I will forward them to you. The PDF is about 6 MB in size.