• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need NEW vinyl supplier ASAP...any recommendations?

signjoebermuda

I have been ordering my materials from the same company for many years. Now when I call they have dimwits answer the phone. I ask for a basic everyday material and these people have no idea what I am talking about.(products I have ordered from there for years)
I am then sent to another dimwit and they have no idea either. After being sent to 4 or 5 folks I give up. I do not have time to wait around and be sent to a million different so called sales people. Anyone have a company they recommend? I buy a lot of Oracal vinyl and own several Mutoh printers. I have been satisfied for many years and want to be loyal to my supplier, but I give up now.

Bermuda Joe

I give a vote for Grimco. Knowledgable people and I always get somebody on the phone that knows what I'm talking about. They are usually very fast also.

signjoebermuda

Thanks

Thanks to all who took the time to let me know. I hate to change suppliers but my current one is a joke. I will give a call to a few listed.

DizzyMarkus

Beacon Graphics is on the east side of the states-- should be quick delivery-- Im in NY and get it next day :0)

Markus

Jillbeans

If your Pittsburg ends in an H call N Glantz in Monroeville.
They have a fair stock of Oracal and will also drop ship or just add a special color to their weekly stock as needed.
Their service is A+
Love....jill

Another vote for N Glantz or even Pioneer. Both stock Oracal and are not only great suppliers, they are right here in PGH.

Order with NG before 9am and it's on a truck delivered that day.