• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NEED purchase Flexi-pro upgrade or used 8.5

high impact

Recently my wife and I drastically downscaled the biz.

I have Flexi files that I previously built in version 8 so I am unable to open them in 7.6 (which is what I currently have). I asked for a simple conversion earlier on the forum but then discovered the file I need "down saved" is 37 meg and I can't email it. I have Flexi-pro 7.6 currently and figure my best option (so this doesn't happen again) is to purchase a used version 8 OR upgrade my current 7.6 to 8 even though I don't want to spend the money for such a rare occurrence.

Where is the best place to purchase an upgrade? Are there any merchant members on here who handle them?

I checked the classifieds but didn't see any version 8 Flexi for sale. Does anyone happen to know of any?

Thanks
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

high impact

Thanks Dave, email sent

I have decided to upgrade to 8.6 and take advantage of the special for this month so I don't have to deal with bothering anyone to convert files. You can either get 25% off an upgrade OR the designer - I chose to have another design station even though I'm not real happy with SAI (that's another story for another thread, LOL).

I do need this one converted right away though if Dave can still help me out so we can start cutting for this fleet job asap. Stupid me - never saw this one coming. argh