• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

need skull and crossbones

signmeup

Anyone know where I can get a vector of the "skull and crossbones" label that appears on poisonous Canadian products?

Adrian

signmeup

Well....thanks. I was hopeing to get away for a bit less than 600 bucks though. I just need the one label. Any one else have a source?

Adrian

signmeup

OldPaint said:
you want it for free?? buy a bottle of poison/insecticide.....peal off label and scan & trace!!!!

Doesn't have to be free but I can't afford to buy 600 bucks worth of vector art CDs in the hope that it might contain a skull and crossbones label. I was hopeing there was a government standards website someone might direct me to. I'll just draw my own.

Thanks
Adrian

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
signmeup said:
Doesn't have to be free but I can't afford to buy 600 bucks worth of vector art CDs in the hope that it might contain a skull and crossbones label. I was hopeing there was a government standards website someone might direct me to. I'll just draw my own.

Thanks
Adrian

I hadn't responded because you appeared to be looking for a specific piece of art as approved by Canadian authorities and which it would be doubtful that the same image would be included in anybody's clipart collection.

For the record, in either of the Vector Art Mega Collections, the only skull and crossbones is THIS ONE. It can be purchased as an individual file at the Vector Art website for very little money although i doubt it is what you seek.

There is also a pretty good one in my Plotter Art Originals collection which is available for a $5 charge as an individual file. It can be viewed HERE. But, again, it is not intended to match any existing artwork.

Many publishers of clipart including Vector Art and my enterprise offer individual images over the internet. You do not have to invest $600 to access the content of the Vector Art or Plotter Art collections.