• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some Avery samples.

omgsideburns

I need like a letter sized size section of the following two Avery Gold Leaf films to show a customer.
Apparently the swatch book wasn't big enough to see if it was the right color/texture for them.

Avery A-2864-S, Florentine Gold Leaf
Avery A-2871-S, Hammered Gold Leaf

If you've got some of this one hand, send me a message. I would really appreciate it.

:thankyou:

Jillbeans

Can't you talk them into SignGold or Oracal's gold leaf looking stuff?
Love....Jill
PS
Sounds like this may be a picky customer, and they will be p!ssed when the Avery turns black or shrinks.

Patentagosse

+1 what Jill said. Avery is crap. 'Ran into issues everytimes I use it. Oracal's gold leaf is premium (price too...) and SignGold will keep you out of troubles for a decade. SignGold have all the patterns you need...

lexsigns

I wont go into it here- but I under NO circumstancces will use Avery vinyl. You woud be best to educate your client as to the major failure and problems that can happen with it.
If you want details PM me I would be happy to share my experiences with the product and customer service!