• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need some font help....

cdsgraphic

Can't seem to get this one. The closest I've gotten is Old Claude Regular identified at fonts.com. But it still isn't exact. If you can't tell from the scans, the edges of the type is distressed a little. any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• bussiness card scan 2.jpg
    bussiness card scan 2.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 129
  • bussiness card scan.jpg
    bussiness card scan.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 108

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
cdsgraphic said:
close, but no cigar for you... any other takers?

thanks for the try fred!

I would have to differ with you on that. My database comparison gave it an absolute match result and the sample pulled from myFonts.com as shown in the attached image seems dead on to me as well.

Attachments

• seamans.jpg
    seamans.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 94

cdsgraphic

Oops... It just occured to me that there is two different fonts on this b-card. Sorry fred, you are right for the logo type. should have known better than to second guess the master... hehe :)

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
If you can put up a higher rez scan of the "MARKET" copy, it should be identifiable ... but there isn't enough detail in what's there now.