• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need T-Rex Image

DRPSignsNGrafix

Ok i need a good T Rex image. To print and countour cut it. Anyone fot one. I'm willing to pay for it no problem. I've looked for one and can't find one. Thanks.

DRPSignsNGrafix

Thanks fred. The one might work. Got anythign that has more realistic looks to it. Like a Picture would from Jurastic Park or something. I'm printing decal for customers RC Car. So it's only 4x5 inches. Thanks.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I checked the usual suspects and didn't see much that had great appeal. You might want to browse the 186 images that came up at Clipart.com and see if anything there appeals to you.

OldPaint

see if you can by the program ARTS & LETTERS EXPRESS 7.0 . 17,500 vector images $150. this prgram has some of the best dinosaur images you will find. i have version 6.0.
http://www.arts-letters.com/express_70/index.html
i gar-on-tee you will find more stuff to use in this program.
and if you cut direct to plotter you can set this program up just like corel. i have.....

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I think I can help you out with this guy, if you have not found one yet.

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• rex.jpg
    rex.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 126

vid

Whit said:
Might work ???

hmmmmmmmmmm ...jus' outta curiousity, where might one procure a T-Rex drawing like you posted? I'm kinda thinkin' I'll be mighty impressed whit the answer......

DRPSignsNGrafix

OK Gac and Geary have the best 2. If t he one Gac has is a little lighter it will work perfect. The One Geary as it great but has the other dinoasour in it. Gac can you email that one to me? Get back to me thanks.

Geary

DRP2006x said:
......The One Geary as it great but has the other dinoasour in it. ..........

So......"airbrush" it out. :thumb: Surely you've got photoShop or CorelDraw....don't you?

~gear

Geary

Mike,

You won't believe it. So simple. I just went to Google's image site. Just type in "T-Rex....or Tyrannasaurus Rex Pictures....or images. See what you get. :wink:

Btw, if you need this one tweaked on....I can do it for you in about 5 minutes. :thumb:

Gear

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
DRP2006x said:
OK Gac and Geary have the best 2. If the one Gac has is a little lighter it will work perfect. The One Geary as it great but has the other dinoasour in it. Gac can you email that one to me? Get back to me thanks.

I can do that.
Will send it in just a bit (its 8am here and I need that second cup)

wayne k
guam usa