• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need to set a macro...help

tintgirl2000

Very new at macros. Am using Corel X3. I have x4 installed but don't use it because I hate change and I don't know how to set a macro for my Cocut. I have gone into macros but so unfamiliar with what to do. Played around with it but can't figure it out. Can someone give me the simple steps to so this.
thank you

amy s.

Help...I'm so screwed here!

I just got corel x3 and am using a Graphtec ce5000. When I try to export a layout from corel to the sign software I get "Run-time error 2147221248 (80040100) The referenced object no longer exists in this document." Visual Basic Reference Automation Error 440. I am tee-totally lost here. I used to use Gerber Graphix Advantage with Corel 7 (worked GREAT!) until my desktop computer crashed and I had to update. Now everything is messed up and I'm so screwed. Does anybody know what the heck this message means? banghead: How much does Gerber Graphic Advantage, or whatever its called now, cost these day anyway? Maybe I can mortgage my house.