• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Neon benders on the east coast...Preferably near Maryland

Kottwitz-Graphics

I need to find a neon bender on the East Coast, preferably near the Eastern Shore of Maryland.

I have a customer that wants neon to go inside his restaurant windows, and I contacted my old neon bender, and he is pretty much retired. He told me that to produce the pieces I need, it would take him months (he said something like 6 months, without even looking at it).

Anyone have a reliable source?

Thanks in advance,
Mark

Marlene

it's a hard thing to find these days. our guy is in New Hampshire and I know that some go to Montreal for their stuff. you may have to source it out to soemone who still makes channel letters with neon to find anyone.

Kwiksigns

wookie
I have a guy in Laurel that does it at his house. He's been doing it for a long time. He is pretty good and a nice guy. shoot me an email I can get you his number. kwiksign@gmail.com

he just did a repair for us that a customer brought in. he fixed it in a couple days. It was broke in 5 places.

Kottwitz-Graphics

it's a hard thing to find these days. our guy is in New Hampshire and I know that some go to Montreal for their stuff. you may have to source it out to soemone who still makes channel letters with neon to find anyone.

I'm finding this out.

I wish I had paid more attention to the bender that I knew in Mississippi. It almost makes me consider finding a neon plant and start attempting it. A good bender could make a great living.

Marlene

most of the old benders are long gone and the ones that are left are a breed of their own and seem to work when they feel like it. where I am no new neon with mercury can be used so that leaves only a few colors. LED has taken over.