• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Neon glow in Flexi Pro

TCNEON

Is there a way to put a "neon glow" around letters in Flexi Pro 10? This would be for sign sketches. Thanks for any help.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I used to use Corel, back in the 90's and there were tools for making that glowing effect. No idea what they were anymore, but there are lotsa Corel users here. Heck, you can do it in Illy, too

bannertime

Flexi 10 doesn't have the drop shadow? You could try using it, checking the transparent block, going into options and bluring it. Mess around with the transparency options and color till you have the desired effect. I've only used on small scale stuff.

TCNEON

Flexi 10 doesn't have the drop shadow? You could try using it, checking the transparent block, going into options and bluring it. Mess around with the transparency options and color till you have the desired effect. I've only used on small scale stuff.
I'll try it - thanks evryone.

IsItFasst

Never thought about using the transparency to try and make it work....I may try that myself. But I use Alien Skin Eye Candy if looking for an alternative.