• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Neon Orange Onyx Color Profile / Management

EliteWraps

Hello All,

I have submitted a ticket with Onyx but I don't have any time to wait around and I have been printing a lot of waste material trying to match a bright neon orange. We have an HPL26500 printer and Onyx 10.2. I am making the design in Illustrator CS6. I have read that you can adjust the levels in Onyx and test it out that way? Thought I would ask on here to see if anyone can point me in the right direction and offer some wisdom. Thank you in advance, I appreciate it!

Nick

ChicagoGraphics

I doubt you will get a nice bright neon orange, but maybe you can try 60% Magenta and 100% Yellow, you can play around with adjusting the magenta till you get close.

EliteWraps

I doubt you will get a nice bright neon orange, but maybe you can try 60% Magenta and 100% Yellow, you can play around with adjusting the magenta till you get close.

I guess I should say "neon" orange, but a bright orange. I have tried all of the suggested values as well as 60, 100 and it's still not very close. That's why I was wondering if there was something on onyx that I could adjust some settings etc... Guess I'll just keep printing until it's close :banghead:

Attached is the orange: ktmorange.jpg

MikePro

setting cmyk values and printing with ICC profiles off has been my best-way to match brilliant colors.

mpn

Need to start with fluorescent material or print on clear so the factory color comes through.