• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New 2 signs

logomotive

I have Been lurking for a few weeks and thought I'd join so I can see how everythings done in signage. I do not know much about sign making,. just ( design layouts) but I'd sure love to learn and thought this is a GREAT place to start. Theres some very talented people here.
Guys and Gals:U Rock:

iSign

welcome Mike!
I love your design work in Dan Antonelli's logo design book. You may not "know much about signmaking"... but with design skills like that, you are way ahead a lot of us anyway. Glad to have some more wisdom of experience around here in the design department.

Hey Mike,

Just to let you know, your designs are some of the best I have ever seen. I've seen your work in the "Logos for small business" books and on the "Letterheads" fonts website and am nothing short of being impressed. I am new to this business, only been doing it about a year. I am also self-taught. I have been reading a lot of books, browsing through tons of gallerys on several websites and can only hope to be as good as you someday. The learning curve is awful steep on this journey and I hope I can learn a lot from your work.
Thanks for your inspiration!

Scott Iwen
Signworks of Algoma
:U Rock: