• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Cards

klemgraphics

Time for some new cards, here is what I'm working on so far.
I'm liking the one with the logo only on the front and other info all on the back. Not quite sure how I feel about the logo on an angle.

Flame away

Attachments

• buscard.jpg
    buscard.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 79

petesign

the first cards I made for myself were double sided, kind of like the ones you have here. Not too long after ordering them, I regretted that decision. I need to be able to write on the back of my cards. All of my info is now on the front side of my card, and the back is blank. People will thank you for it.

showcase 66

I dont really like the logo at the angles. Doesn't look good to me. I prefer the bottom left one if you want a lot of info on the front. The one above it if you only want the logo on it.

the first cards I made for myself were double sided, kind of like the ones you have here. Not too long after ordering them, I regretted that decision. I need to be able to write on the back of my cards. All of my info is now on the front side of my card, and the back is blank. People will thank you for it.

I personally dont like when people write on the back of my cards. Thats just me. To me if you want to write on the back of the card, you have a card for that reason but not a regular business card.

astro8

I'd use the bottom left one with contact info on face of card.

You can put other stuff on the back but don't assume anyone will even bother to look on the back.

If they have your card in a card indexer and have to pull it out or read it upside down to check the back, you've lost, it's too easy to flick to the next 'signs' card.

Jillbeans

I'd go for the middle.
The size of the info on the back needs to be reduced in from the edges.
Love.....Jill

klemgraphics

Seems like everyone has a different opinion all with valid points. I'm leaning toward the one in the center, logo on angles is out for sure as I don't like it at all when I look at it this morning.

I must be getting better at this judging by the way I wasn't yet told to trash it and start over.:clapping: I have this site to thank for that!:notworthy: