• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new concession trailer

ucmj22

Still printing this one, but I thought I would post it up here since its different than your standard concession trailer.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 10.16.34 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 10.16.34 PM.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 120
  • Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 10.16.52 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 10.16.52 PM.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 95

HulkSmash

Nice work. I think the logo or.. word..(the red text)
could use some better contrast when going through the water.

ucmj22

you're probably right, I was trying to make things faded and Faux antiqued without looking crummy, but I probably lost the edge at about 3am and wasn't paying so much attention. This was the trailer i was considering the IJ480 for by the way. Thanks again for the input on that.

Jillbeans

I like it a lot but would choose a different color lettering for the back of the trailer, it has almost no contrast.
Also if using version #1 I would node edit to connect the e and r in Sutters.
Love....Jill

ucmj22

Thanks, They are the same trailer, one image is it open and ready and the other is what it would look like rolling down the road with the awnings down. Here is the picture of the rear at larger scale maybe it looks better. I had a hard time with the back of the trailer trying to make things look muted enough to be vintage, but still have enough contrast. I hope it works out, but I probably should have made the value separations a little more apparent.

as far as the Sutter's text, thats actually a ® logo, otherwise I would have.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 9.44.09 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2013-07-19 at 9.44.09 PM.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 95

HulkSmash

you're probably right, I was trying to make things faded and Faux antiqued without looking crummy, but I probably lost the edge at about 3am and wasn't paying so much attention. This was the trailer i was considering the IJ480 for by the way. Thanks again for the input on that.

yeah 480 is overkill for that. Be sure to show us the final install photos.

idsignsil

Are you going to have it ready for the Illinois State Fair? If so, I will have to check it out when it is up here in Springfield.

ucmj22

Are you going to have it ready for the Illinois State Fair? If so, I will have to check it out when it is up here in Springfield.

I dont think this particular trailer will be at IL St Fair, as I believe its first spot is the Indiana state fair which runs Aug 02 - 18 and the ILSF runs in conjunction from the 8th-18th. but one of the other trailers I did will be there. If you see a clear cup with a black crown, I made that too :)