• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Cut Vinyl Sign

Status
Not open for further replies.

bois323

I am talking about within a few years and Not talking about me all you people are so rude to the new people its not funny you were one of them 1 time they are asking for help or suggest thing and you guys tear them apart I have people messaging me saying the feel the same way
You know what this forum reminds me of 55+ community and when someone 54 moves in or when they have their grandchildren over its like a feeding frenzy with sharks I feel so bad for the people that have good questions and need help but you old people dont care I know this will get deleted just because you guys and dish it out but you cant Handle the truth about yourself This site was to Help the community Where is the Help! Newbies Beware!!

I agree to a certain extent. Most people on this forum are very nice and willing to help. I haven't been here too long but I've noticed that it is always the same 5 people who are being ignorant to the newbies. as soon as I see a post from one of these 5 I know it's going to be an insult.

It's kinda of funny and sad at the same time that these so called professionals are scared of a little competition. This stupidity is my favorite " You must be a race car driver who decided to make his own stickers and now you think you are a sign maker" (What an idiot).

I agree with Mountainman - It's a marquue sign in a strip mall, it will do just fine.:thumb:

Last edited:

OldPaint

STICKER DUDE, hell of a name to start with, not at all "creative." as for newbies getting told THE TRUTH......about what they think is great design work, FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE MADE A LIVING at this for longer THEN YOU BEEN LIVING............YOU ARE THE PROBLEM.
you typify THE KNOW NOTHING who jumps into a business and called himself a graphic designer BECAUSE HE CAN TYPE TEXT INTO A COMPUTER and think hes created a MONA LISA. no training, no talent, no business sense and you ARE A SIGN MAKER!!!!! and a fat dude on top of that with low self esteem, who played mortal combat one to many times and thinks he is a ninja)))))))))
and your gona start a site about this site???? now you have "delusions of grandeur."
now you want this post to be about you??? SELFISH TOO.
oh and iam over 55, and seeing your rant on old intelligent people because your young and dont know SCHIT............GOT NEWS FOR YA DUDE.......YOU WILL BE 55 OR OLDER SOMEDAY.........and then you will look back at this and realize how dumb you was when you said all this B.S. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.