• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Facility!!!!

Rickey J

Well we finally made the decision to move into a new facility. Went from 260 sq. ft. to 5000 sq ft. offices and shop combined. I feel lonely not having everything cramed in together. I will send picture when everything gets organized.:toasting:

Letterbox Mike

Oh man that's going to feel like you moved into your own continent after being in 260 s.f.! Congratulations! Post some pictures of the facility once you're moved in!

Brandon708

wow 260sf? In the new location its going to seem like you have no equipment. Good luck with the move and post up some pictures. I love seeing shops.

cdiesel

Congrats. A couple years ago we opened our 2nd location -- a 7000 square foot space up from our old 1000 sf. If you would have told me then that we'd be tripping over ourselves within two years, I would have said you were crazy. Well.. now I really wish the space next to our office was still vacant. Enjoy the new digs!

Firefox

My big move was from 960sf retail to 6400 sf Warehouse w/office. Had so much room in the warehouse I could make a U-turn with the pickup truck! 15 years later not so much! It is amazing how fast you can fill up space!

Congrats, I'm sure you will love the stretching room.

My rent went up 2.3 times.

Rickey J

Awesome leap up from 260 s/f, man that's almost a 2,000% increase, did the rent go up proportionally?

Yes! Rent went up 67% But i was not paying very much at the old place. So if you figure the % in space I went up and cost it was a no brainer!

:peace!:

Mosh

Sent pics, that is about 1/3 the size of our shop and I don't feel lonely! Our shop is 110'x120'.