• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New from Georgia

Element21

Just opened a new sign shop 2 months ago in the Athens, Georgia area. My husband (his shop) does custom airbrushing (www.element21.net) and a friend of his, who also does custom airbrush, but in Texaxs, told him he needed to do signs and vinyl, to sustain the paint side of the business. We got a plotter, vinyl, coroplast, and some good vendors, and we have a sign shop.

I have been lurking on here for awhile, but decided it was time to introduce myself. I have already learned so much, from my own mistakes, and from this forum, which has helped me from creating more.

I got my Big Squeegee and I am ready to go :rock-n-roll:

Just wanted to say "Hi!"

Edit: Let me just add (after reading everyone blasting the Noob in another forum), that my husband did go out and work with his friend in his sign shop (which he has had for almost 20 years) for awhile before we decided to take on this adventure. We only do smaller signs (We make 'em, You take 'em). My husband was a graphic designer before also. There is some experience here, not just another person with no clue opening a shop.