• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

new guy

blade

i'm originally from georgia....savannah to be exact. my mom has a home in the north georgia mountains
fing11.gif

New to site & price check

Hello.

I discovered this site a couple months ago and have enjoyed reading your posts and learning from everyone.

I have a graphic design background and worked as an employee in a sign franchise shop before going out on my own seven years ago -- haven't regretted this decision for a minute. I work out of my home in the Chicago area doing primarily commercial real estate signs and vehicles. My goal in the next couple years is to buy space and move the business out of my garage.

Now, regarding the price check. As you can see in the attached photo, I did a 26 foot truck for a moving company. The customer now wants to buy RTA -- same design -- for another 26 foot truck (two sides and back) and apply by himself. He also wants an RTA, same design for a 16 foot truck (two sides and back). I need help figuring out RTA pricing, since my pricing normally includes installation.

Thanks to all of you for sharing your knowledge, ideas and humor. Great site - I love it.

Benny

Attachments

• worldwide moving.jpg
    worldwide moving.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 84